How to View Your I-94 Travel History
Students may view their U.S. travel history online through the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94).
(Please note that the travel history is different from the I-94 record used to provide proof of legal entry to the U.S.)
To view your U.S. travel history, go to the CBP website and click on the “View Travel History” tab.
In the next window, you will be required to read and accept terms of the website by clicking "Consent & Continue".
You will need to provide:
- First (Given) Name – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Last (Family) Name/Surname – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Birth Date – Day/Month/Year (i.e. 18/MARCH/1991).
- Passport Number – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Passport Country of Issuance – country of citizenship as it appears on the passport.
Your results will show the dates, type (arrival/departure), and airport code of your travel to/from the U.S.