How To Print Your I-94 Form
Need Your I-94 Form?
If a school, local, state or federal agency requests your I-94 information to prove your legal visitor status in the US, go to https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94 to print it out.
Click on the “Get Most Recent I-94” tab.
In the next window, you will be required to read and accept terms of the website (“Consent & Continue).
You will need to provide:
- First (Given) Name – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Last (Family) Name/Surname – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Birth Date – Day/Month/Year (i.e. 18/MARCH/1991).
- Passport Number – as it appears on the passport/visa.
- Passport Country of Issuance – country of citizenship as it appears on the passport.
- Click “NEXT”.
If your I-94 record is unable to to be found, please contact your International Student Advisor for assistance.
You can also see a video with instructions for how to obtain your I-94 by clicking here: I-94 Instruction Video.